Friday, April 22, 2022

First Post: A note.

Hi. Welcome to my Blog. I'm not new to blogging, or to blogger, but Perpetual Archives is my new blog. I will post stories, and probably diary entries. Both fictional and maybe non-fictional. 

Since my bio and interests are already written in my profile, I will skip the introduction part, and move on to a small note.

The story that I am writing and sharing here, Somethings Stay The Same, is one that I started on Wattpad and shared on Tumblr as well. Due to that, the first three chapters are now permanently formatted in a different font, and I'm unable to change it. So apart from the first three chapters, the rest of the chapters will be in regular font.

I hope that everyone who reads my blog enjoys it. Do comment your thoughts and opinions.

Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Somethings Stay The Same: Chapter 3, "Siblings by Blood and by Law".

Chapter 3: Siblings by Blood and by Law. '𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺?' 𝘋𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘏...